Watch Text Win Keyword Giveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary to enter.
REGISTER TO WIN A HARLEY DAVIDSON FROM HARLEY DAVIDSON OF MONTGOMERY
20 winners will receive one (1) gift certificate to United Food and Fuel with retail value of $50 each ($1,000 total) and 1 winner will receive a Harley Davidson Softail ARV: $20,329.50.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each day, Monday through Friday, from April 23rd to May 20th watch CBS8, ABC Montgomery, CW Montgomery, MeTV, and Heartland for the Harley Davidson of Montgomery “keyword of the day” sounder and text the keyword to 45548 to register for a chance to be a qualifier. One qualifier will be picked at random from the daily registrants at the end of the broadcast day. Each qualifier from the text registrations will win a $50 gas card (to be picked up at the Harley Davidson Store) and be entered for a chance to win a Harley Davidson Motorcycle from Harley Davidson of Montgomery. There will be a total of 20 qualifiers from Option 1.
Visit Harley Davidson of Montgomery (655 North Eastern Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36117) April 23 through May 23. Register at the dealer registration box for a chance to be a qualifier. On May 23, 4 names per hour will be picked from the box beginning at 9 a.m, and ending at 1 p.m. for a total of 20 qualifiers. All qualifiers from the dealer registration box will be entered for a chance to win a Harley Davidson.
All 40 qualifiers must be present May 23 at the Harley Davidson Dealership located at 655 North Eastern Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36117 in order to win.
On May 23 at 3 p.m., ten lucky names will be chosen from the pool of 40 qualifiers: 20 from Option 1 and 20 from Option 2. Those ten people will receive a key and try to start the Harley. The first one with a key that starts the Harley wins!
1. Validation: You must be 18 years of age with valid driver’s license.
2. Finalists will be required to execute forms releasing Alabama News Network from any and all liability prior to accepting any prize.
3. Participation: Contests are open to all residents of the United States of America, except employees and their immediate families of Alabama News Network (Alabama News Network) and participating sponsors. Winners agree that they will not hold Alabama News Network liable for any claims or damages arising out of a winner’s participation in this contest and/or acceptance of any prizes.
4. Prizes and Odds: Odds depend upon contest and total number of entries. Contest prizes must be claimed within 30 days. Prizes not claimed after deadline become property of Alabama News Network. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds.
5. Winner must be present to win.
6. The Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all title, tags, proof of insurance, license and registration fees, as required by the state they reside in, and all Federal, State and Local taxes.
There are no substitutions or transfers or refunds of prizes
Prizes must be redeemed in person; they may not be mailed to winner(s)
Void where prohibited
Winner agrees for their likeness to be used in any promotional on-air, or print announcements
Production schedule subject to change
Certain Restrictions Apply
One winner per household
One entry per day
The failure of a potential winner to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or any other non-compliance with rules and conditions will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Each entrant by entering this contest agrees:
(1) To be bound by these rules and the judge’s decisions;
(2) That entrant grants to the contest sponsors and their assigns the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant;
(3) that winning entrant grants to sponsors and their assigns the unconditional right to use winner’s name, address, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and
(4) that none of the sponsors, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from contest participation, use of any prize, or the publication of winner’s entry.
For a complete list of rules, prizes and/or contest winners, visit Alabama News Network (Alabama News Network) 4001 Carmichael Road Suite 100, Montgomery AL 36106 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM, or visit www.alabamanews.net