Chef’s Corner with Stacey Little: Pineapple Salad
- 2 – 15 to 20 oz cans of crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Drain pineapple well in a mesh strainer.
- Combine pineapple, cream cheese, and vanilla; mix well.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Stir in powdered sugar and walnuts.
- Chill several hours and serve cold.
– See more at: http://southernbite.com/