THE SUMMER OF FUN COLORING CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
No Purchase Necessary
Beginning July 8th, 2013 WAKA and WNCF will be giving viewers a chance to win daily prizes of one(1) “Dinner for 4” at McDonald’s Restaurants and a Grand prize of four (4) tickets to Six Flags over Georgia on August 2nd. The contest will be divided into two (2) age groups; “6 and under” and “7 to 10”. Respectively there will be two (2) grand prize winners, one (1) in each age group, to be chosen on August 2, 2013.Weekdays July 8th through August 2nd, Alabama News Network This Morning at 5:00am, will announce a daily winner in the “6 and under” age group and Alabama News Network News at 5:00pm(WAKA) and 5:30pm(WNCF) will announce a daily winner in the “7 to 10” age group.
- PRIZES: Up to twenty (20), “6 and under” winners will each receive one (1) “Dinner for 4” at McDonalds Restaurant and up to twenty (20), “7 to 10” winners will each receive one (1) “Dinner for 4” at McDonalds Restaurant. In addition one (1) “6 and under” grand prize winner and one (1) “7 to 10” grand prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia.
- HOW TO WIN: Beginning July 8th, WAKA will host “The Summer of Fun Coloring Contest”. Alabama Broadcasting Partners (“STATION”), licensee of WAKA, will administer the contest. WNCF will participate in the contest with WAKA. Starting July 24th viewers may obtain a coloring sheet in two (2) ways. They can log onto www.waka.com or www.abcmontgomery.com and download a blank version of the coloring page. Or visit Alabama News Network’s offices at 4001 Carmichael Road, Suite 100, Montgomery, AL 36106 and receive an already printed coloring page. Viewers within the respective age groups may color their page and return them to the same address 4001 Carmichael Road, Suite 100, Montgomery, AL 36106 in person or by mail. Viewers must list their name and age on the page to qualify. Every weekday Alabama News Network This Morning at 5:00am, will announce a daily winner in the “6 and under” age group and Alabama News Network News at 5:00pm(WAKA) and 5:30pm(WNCF) will announce a daily winner in the “7 to 10” age group. On August 5th all daily winners, in their respective age groups, will be entered in a final drawing to win the grand prize. Winner will be contacted August 5th- 7th.
- ELIGIBLITY: Viewers submitting pages must be ages 10 and under and may not be in relation to an employee of STATION, WAKA; Channel 32 of Montgomery, LLC, Licensee of WNCF (“Channel 32”); Bahakel Communication; their affiliated companies; their spouse, immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include but are not necessarily limited to parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. No employee or family member of any employee, of any television or radio station in the Montgomery/Selma, AL DMA is eligible to win. Additionally, STATIONS reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in contest where such participations would, in sole opinion of the STATION, compromise or give the appearance of compromising, the integrity of the contest. No person shall be eligible to win a contest conducted by STATIONS more than one time in a thirty (30) day period.
- No prizes awarded by STATION will be mailed to recipient. Rather, the recipient must claim the prize in person at 4001 Carmichael Road Suite 100 Montgomery, AL 36106. If the STATION discovered the ineligibility of the viewers as outlined in the official rules and regulations, an individual can be disqualified from winning the prize.
- Winner will have three (3) business days to come to the STATION and claim their prize. If prizes are not claimed during that time, the prize will be forfeited and STATION will have the option to award the prize to another contestant.
- Winners must provide STATION with his or her social security number, complete a W-9 form, and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
- Copies of the official rules for any contest are available for public review during regular office hours at STATION, on the websites for WAKA and WNCF, or may be requested by mail by forwarding a self-addressed stamped envelope to 3251 Harrison Road, Montgomery, AL 36109.
- This contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulation.
- Neither STATION nor Channel 32 accepts any responsibility or liability in conjunction with acceptance of the prize. The winner agrees to hold STATION and Channel 32 harmless from, any injuries, losses or damages, of any kind caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded here under. Winners must sign a release/waiver that releases STATION, Channel 32, any sponsor, affiliated companies and all prize providers from any all liability, claims, demands or action resulting from or use of the prize awarded. STATION, Channel 32 and any sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of the contest materials, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- By participating in a contest, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, and/or likeness, and/or voice for the promotion, and/or advertising purposes in connection with the contest, WAKA, WBMM, WNCF and their sponsors, without additional compensation.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non assignable. STATION’S decision with regard to all matters relating to the contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Additions and deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of STATION, and may be enacted without notice at any time. Prizes not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and may not be awarded. STATION reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Neither STATION nor Channel 32 is responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.