Kitchen Fire Leaves One Person Without a Home in Montgomery

Tools

By Kristen Fisher

 

An Saturday night fire leaves at least one person without a home in Montgomery. 

Multiple fire units arrived at the 3900 block of Malabar Road around 8:30 p.m. Saturday.

One person was inside home when the fire broke out inside of the kitchen. Fortunately, the Montgomery Fire Department says they were able to get out safely.

The kitchen area is near a complete loss, and there is smoke damage throughout the rest of the house.

No one else was injured in the fire, and fire marshals don't know what started the fire.



This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

Poll

Which Restaurants Would You Most Like to See in Montgomery? (vote for one or more)

  • Benihana
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Chuy's
  • J. Alexander's
  • Landry's Seafood
  • P.F. Chang's
  • Romano's Macaroni Grill
  • Ruth's Chris Steak House

What's onFull Schedule

Hot Video From AP

AP Video