CBS 8 Cutest Pet Contest Rules
No purchase necessary to enter.
1. Validation: You must be 19 years of age with valid driver’s license.
2. Finalists will be required to execute forms releasing CBS-8 (WAKA) from any and all liability prior to accepting any prize.
3. Participation: Contest runs July 9 through July 31 and is open to all residents of the United States of America, except employees and their immediate families of CBS-8 (WAKA) and participating sponsors. Winners agree that they will not hold CBS-8 (WAKA) liable for any claims or damages arising out of a winner’s participation in this contest and/or acceptance of any prizes.
For entry: Viewers will submit photos of their pet at WAKA.com beginning July 9 and running through July 31. Viewers will be able to vote for the cutest pet and sixteen Finalists will be selected. Viewers will vote for the winner weekly until our champion is crowned. The winner is crowned August 10 and will receive a grand prize package provided by Prissy Paws.
4. Prizes and Odds: Each qualifying individual will have a chance to win the Grand Prize from Prissy Paws. Odds depend upon total number of entries. Winner will be determined by viewer votes. Contest prizes must be claimed by August 15. Prizes not claimed after deadline become property of CBS-8 (WAKA).
There are no substitutions or transfers or refunds of prizes
Void where prohibited
Winner agrees for their likeness to be used in any promotional on-air, or print announcements
Production schedule subject to change
Certain Restrictions Apply
One winner per household
The failure of a potential winner to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or any other non-compliance with rules and conditions will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All taxes are solely winner's responsibility.
Each entrant by entering this contest agrees:
(1) to be bound by these rules and the judge's decisions;
(2) that entrant grants to the contest sponsors and their assigns the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant;
(3) that winning entrant grants to sponsors and their assigns the unconditional right to use winner's name, address, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and
(4) that none of the sponsors, Buena Vista Television, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from contest participation, use of any prize, or the publication of winner's entry.
For a complete list of rules, prizes and/or contest winners, visit CBS-8 (WAKA) at 4001 Carmichael Center Suite 100, Montgomery, Alabama, 36109 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, or visit www.WAKA.com.