10 New Enhancements to Auburn Football Gameday for 2016
AUBURN, Ala. (auburntigers.com) – Each year, Auburn Athletics looks to raise the bar of the gameday experience for fans. Providing an enhanced gameday experience is a priority for all involved in Auburn Football.
From concession improvements, to offering special experiences to building on traditions, Auburn aspires to create the best experience in college football. Here are 10 things to look for this season:
- The Crane Works Tiger Tailgate Show and Verizon Autograph Tent move to the campus green. The popular pregame radio show featuring former players and coaches will now broadcast from the heart of tailgating. The autograph tent highlighting former Tiger greats will be set up alongside the stadium parking deck.
- Tiger Babies Tent for Moms. The Athletics Department has partnered with School of Nursing to provide two private locations to tend for infants and young children in attendance on gameday. The Tiger Babies Tent will be located at Gate 1 inside Jordan-Hare Stadium and at the Auburn Arena First-Aid station for fans’ convenience.
- Fans are invited in to the Auburn indoor practice facility before the Sept. 10 home game vs. Arkansas State. There is no better way to celebrate gameday in Auburn than to take a closer look at the hallowed ground where the players practice. From 1-3 p.m., fans can take pictures, play a little 7-on-7 and run the 40 just like the Auburn Tigers.
- Reduced prices on select concession items. Fans will be thrilled to know they can save a little extra money in the stadium this fall. Seven items now have reduced prices including BBQ sandwiches, Ultimate Nachos, Bodacious Burgers, Sliders, Cajun Turkey sandwiches, Aubie Dogs and Shrimp Po Boys
- Shakers for all as Auburn takes on Clemson. One of the greatest visuals in college football is the waving of shakers in unison by 87,000 fans. Each fan will receive a shaker for the season opener against Clemson.
- New Mobile App. Auburn Athletics has launched a new mobile app for the 2016 season. The app includes all the same great features – live stats, free radio broadcasts, news feeds, social media integration – along with some new bells and whistles. Geo-fencing technology helps provide features directly to fans in specific areas of the country.
- One free refill on Souvenir cups. Souvenir cups are festive ways to show your gameday spirit and support our Tigers on the field. Now, fans may receive ONE FREE refill to stay cool and enjoy the game.
- Additional free phone charging stations. Take a moment to charge your phone with additional free outlets throughout the stadium.
- Dreamland BBQ sold in every concession stand. No longer will Tiger fans have to circle the stadium in order to find their favorite gameday meal. For better convenience, Dreamland BBQ can now be found in every concession stand, allowing for a fast return to the game.
- Enhanced Coca-Cola Fan Fest. Prior to the big game stop by the Coca-Cola Fan Fest and enjoy the new family-friendly entertainment options and interactive elements.